Posted January 24, 2011
Projecturf version 2.2 is now live and all features are available to new and existing customers. This update includes speed and usability enhancements along with several new features such as calendar syncing, the #1 feature requested on the suggestion forum. Here's the list of what version 2.2 offers:
- Sync your events to any popular calendar program such as iCal, Google, or Outlook.
- Link to Box.net and Dropbox.com files or folders from the documents section. Simple integration that allows you to set permissions, collaborate, and share files with leading cloud hosting services.
- User-Interface improvements included removing buttons and consolidating them into action panels throughout the entire application for consistency and ease-of-use.
- Enhanced page loading times that significantly speed up the app when navigating or adding/editing items
- Added a privacy icon to identify records that are marked private
- New address book panel allows you to view all projects a contact is associated with
- Ability to remove contacts from all projects when deleting them from your address book
This project management software upgrade enhances workflow and adds flexibility for quickly and easily getting things done.