One of the best things about Projecturf is how easy it is to use. You can literally be managing projects and tasks and collaborating with others in seconds. Once you setup your account, there are 3 quick steps that will get you started immediately.
To get started quickly, follow these steps:
- Create a project - To get started, add a project by simply giving it a name and clicking OK. It's that simple! Of course, you can modify additional project settings later.
- Add team members - Once your project is created, you can assign contacts to it. Grab contacts from your Address Book or add new ones within the project itself.
- Get to work - Then get to work. Schedule events, track progress, create tasks, share files, discuss important topics and so much more!
- Manage settings and preferences - You can also tailor the app to match your preferences by uploading a custom logo, getting a custom URL, changing the color scheme, and more.
For a more detailed view, watch our short video introduction:
The following is a more detailed walk-through of how you can do certain things within Projecturf.
From the Account section, you can input all your personal information and customize the app to fit your company's brand and image. Follow these simple steps:
For all users:
- Enter your personal information under the tabs Basic Info, Location, and Contact Info on the top left
- Select to the Options tab to the right and upload your Avatar
- Choose the Date Format that you wish to see throughout the application
- Enter your Hourly Rate that will auto populate for you in the Timecard sections
- Select your App Behavior preferences
- Click Save
For account holders (admins):
- Personalize the account by typing your company Name, uploading your Logo, and choosing a Currency and click Save from the System Settings Section
- On the Colors tab, select a Page Theme for your background color and select a Color Theme for the icons and each section and click Save
- Enter a Domain which will be used to access your account and click Save
- From the Template tab, choose the default Permissions for all projects and customize the Email Footer. Click Save
- Grant Admin access to users from your Address Book
You must first create a project to begin using Projecturf. To get started, click on the Projects tab and follow these 3 simple steps:
- Click the + Add New Project button from the right side
- Enter the Project Name and click OK
- Click on the Name of the project you just added
Now you'll need to add contacts to your project before you start getting things done. Click on the Contacts icon to the right on the navigation bar. To add contacts:
- Click the + Add New Contact(s) button from the right side
- Enter an Email address for each contact and click OK
Get things done!
Begin using all the sections and features Projecturf has to offer to easily manage your projects. Start by adding your first task:
- Click on the Tasks icon and then the + Add New Task button from the right side
- Enter the Dates, the Task Description, and Assign Responsibility
- Click OK
Your project is now underway!