These Terms were last updated on June 6, 2011.
These Terms govern your use of the Projecturf Web-based software application (the “Service”).
1. The Service. Projecturf will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Service to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You agree and acknowledge that from time to time the Service may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including without limitation, equipment malfunction, periodic maintenance procedures or repairs that Projecturf may undertake from time to time or any causes beyond the control of Projecturf. In addition, Projecturf may, in its sole discretion, discontinue the Service at any time without liability and/or notice to you.
2. Your Account. You will need to create an account in order to use the Service. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account so you must keep your account password secure. In other words, you may be liable to Projecturf or others as a result of any unauthorized use of your account. Thus, it is your responsibility to notify Projecturf immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You may not, under any circumstances, use another’s account without permission. Projecturf reserves the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Each person or entity may only maintain one account per email address.
a. Paid Service. We offer a paid version of the Service. We will provide you access to the paid version of the Service with the first 14 days free after you create an account and provide us with a valid credit card or debit card (the “Paid Service”). Upon registering an account to receive the Paid Service, your payment method (i.e., credit card or debit card) will be authorized for up to approximately five dollars. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization; however, no charge will be made against the payment method. This authorization is simply to confirm that you have provided us with a valid payment method.
WE WILL NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICE IF YOU CANCEL THE PAID SERVICE WITHIN THE FIRST 14 DAYS AFTER CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT.
In other words, if you do not cancel the Paid Service within 14 days after creating your Paid Service account, you will be charged the monthly fee per the plan for every month thereafter ("Monthly Payment"). We do not send monthly invoices, but you can review your transaction history and print invoices within your account. You authorize Projecturf to receive payment by credit card or debit card for the initial and each subsequent Monthly Payment. You agree that no additional notice or consent is required before Projecturf charges your credit card or debit card for each Monthly Payment.
We offer a number of plans within the Paid Service. Once you have signed up for a plan, you may view the details of your specific plan by reviewing the "Plan Details" section on the "Account" page. You may move among the various plans of the Paid Service at any time. We will automatically charge you a pro-rated Monthly Payment when you move among the various plans. We do not offer refunds for downgrades. Downgrading your Paid Service may cause the loss or partial loss of your account data and features. Projecturf assumes no liability associated with such loss.
In addition, we will provide you with the option to pay for 12 months of the Paid Service after you have created your account. In other words, you can make a one-time payment for 12 months of the Paid Service. If you elect to make a one-time payment for 12 months of the Paid Service and you do not cancel your account within 12 months of creating it, you authorize Projecturf to receive payment by credit card or debit card for an additional 12 months at the then current annual rate.
We may change the fees and charges in effect for the various plans or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes by posting them on our website, blog, forum, and/or via email.
You may cancel the Paid Service at any time by logging into your account and clicking on the "Account" link in menu that appears when you hover over your name in upper right corner and selecting "Modify subscription” in the "Subscription Details" section. There is a "Cancel subscription" link that must be clicked to get to the cancellation page. The Cancel Account screen confirms your request by asking for your password to prevent accidental cancellations and provides a cancellation confirmation. Please note that there are absolutely no refunds. In other words, you can cancel the Paid Service at any time but we will not provide you with a refund under any circumstances. It is your sole responsibility to manage your account at all times, including your plans and cancellation of your account, if necessary.
Everything under and within your account will be deleted immediately upon cancellation (this includes all content, files, contacts, data, etc.). This information is permanently deleted and cannot be restored. If you cancel the Paid Service before your next Monthly Payment, you will not be charged again.
If we cannot process the Monthly Payment with the credit card or debit card on file for any reason we will immediately suspend your account and your use of the Paid Service. If you do not provide us with a credit card or debit card with sufficient funds to pay the Monthly Payment within 30 days after your account is suspended, your account and all associated data will be deleted. Late Payments bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate permitted by law. All payments pursuant to this Agreement shall be in United States Dollars.
b. The Free Service. You do not need to input your credit card in order to access the free version of the Service for 14 days (the “Trial Period”). You may upgrade to the Paid Service at any time during the Trial Period. In order to upgrade to the Paid Service, you must input a valid credit card or debit card. If you upgrade your plan to a Paid Service during the Trial Period, you will not be charged until the Trial Period has ended. We will then charge you a Monthly Payment for each 30 day period thereafter until you cancel the Paid Service.
4. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this agreement; (c) by entering into this agreement you are not breaching any duty or obligation to any third party; (d) the person executing the agreement is your duly authorized representative and authorized to bind you to the terms herein; (e) your use of the Service will comply with applicable law and will not infringe any intellectual property, contract or tort right of any third party or post any material that is abusive, obscene, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening, misleading, false or malicious and which may reflect poorly on or tarnishes the reputation or goodwill of Projecturf; (f) your materials posted to the website do not contain any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; and (g) you will not engage in, or cause others to engage in, spamming or improper malicious, fraudulent, automated inquiries, conversions or other actions. Breach of any of the above representation and warranties may result in immediate termination or suspension of your use of the Service without notice, as well as legal penalties.
6. Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROJECTURF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PROJECTURF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, NOR DOES PROJECTURF MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROJECTURF BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, INTEREST, GOODWILL, LOST DATA, ANY WEBSITE OR NETWORK DOWNTIME, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT ARE RELATED TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF PROJECTURF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IN THE EVENT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY PROJECTURF, PROJECTURF’S LIABILITY TO YOU WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID PROJECTURF PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Projecturf and its partners, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability, loss, damages, claims or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys fees arising from or relating to any allegation that you engaged in conduct, if true would breach your warranties and/or obligations under these Terms.
8. Relationship; Assignment; Severability. These Terms do not create an agency, partnership, joint venture or any other similar relationship. You may not assign or delegate any or all of your rights, obligations and duties under these Terms without the prior written consent of Projecturf, which may be withheld in Projecturf’s sole discretion. If any clause or provision in these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of any other clause or provision these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
9. Miscellaneous. ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE SHALL BE LITIGATED EXCLUSIVELY IN THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURT OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY CALIFORNIA, USA, AND YOU CONSENT TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN SAID COURTS. THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY CALIFORNIA LAW, EXCEPT FOR ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES AND SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS IF BOTH PARTIES JOINTLY WROTE IT. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Projecturf. The parties waive the personal service of any process upon them and agree that service may be effected by overnight mail (using a commercially recognized service) or by U.S. mail with delivery receipt to the address stated in this Agreement. Projecturf shall be entitled to recover all reasonable costs of collection (including attorneys' fees, in-house counsel costs, expenses and costs) incurred in attempting to collect payment from you. Projecturf controls and operates the Service from its offices in the U.S.A. and access or use of the Service where illegal is prohibited. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to this specific subject matter thereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Projecturf. The term and condition of these Terms are confidential. Neither party shall disclose the terms and conditions of these Terms except as necessary to comply with a government rule, law or regulation. Any notices to Projecturf must be sent to the address below via first class mail or air mail or overnight courier and are deemed given upon receipt. Notice to you may be given by electronic email to the address you provided and is deemed received when sent. The failure by Projecturf to exercise or enforce any of the terms or conditions of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of Projecturf's rights hereunder to enforce each and every term and condition herein. You acknowledge that the Service, including without limitation, all trade names, trademarks, service marks, content, text images, software, media and other material contained therein is a work or collective work proprietary to Projecturf and protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms please feel free to contact us at:
107 Avenida De La Estrella 103-C
San Clemente, CA 92672